Education and Resource Center Empowers Cancer Patients and Their Families
The Education/Resource Center at the Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion gives patients, family members, caregivers and survivors of cancer access to a focused library of materials about specific types of cancer, treatment options and effects, wellness programs, integrative and complementary therapies, survivorship and a host of other cancer-related topics.
At the Education/Resource Center, we offer:
- Free pamphlets from reputable sources, including the American Cancer Society®, National Cancer Institute®, National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship and other cancer groups
- Books to check out and read at your leisure
- CDs, DVDs and videotapes you can watch in the Patient/Family Resource Center
- Magazines, paperbacks and children's books for those receiving treatment or waiting for those in treatment
- Wireless Internet access.
Visit the Education and Resource Center
We are located on the first floor of LCRP. For more information, call 912-819-5704.