St. Joseph’s/Candler Closings
The following is a list of St. Joseph's/Candler services that have closed to the public due to COVID-19. This list will be updated as future announcements are made:
- Walk In Wednesdays for nurse recruitment has been postponed until May. However, we are still hiring. Please contact Amy Beytagh at email@example.com or call 912-819-8922.
- The cafeterias at both St. Joseph's Hospital and Candler Hospital are closed to the public.
- The Wellness Center at Candler Hospital will be closed until further notice.
- Starting Tuesday, March 24, the Adult Day Health Center at Georgia Infirmary will be closed until further notice.
- All fitness classes, computer classes, seminars and health screenings at the African-American Health Information and Resource Center are canceled until further notice.
- GED classes, the eye clinic and job fairs/workshops have been postponed at St. Mary's Community Center. The Center is still offering some services including SNAP renewals and applications, applications for unemployment benefits, some job applications and faxing time sheets for workers.
- The walk-up window in Medical Records at both hospitals is closed.