Register for the 2022 Danny Brown Golf Tournament
The 2022 St. Joseph's/Candler Danny Brown Memorial Golf Tournament is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 14, 2022 at Crosswinds Golf Club, 232 James B Blackburn Dr., Savannah, GA 31408.
Our Annual Danny Brown Memorial Golf Tournament is open to all SJ/C professional and business partners as well as our health system co-workers, their families and friends. The proceeds from the Annual Tournament benefit the Danny Brown Memorial Fund.
This special fund helps co-workers of St. Joseph's/Candler find their way through untimely disasters and tragedies such as floods and family illness. In essence, this fund is about helping our own during such suffering. This fund is needed
this year more than ever as many of our co-workers have experienced additional hardships due to COVID-19.
We appreciate your generous support in helping us make this a meaningful experience for our co-workers and friends as we do our small part to help others.
We have four sponsorship programs available:
- $1,500 - Gold Sponsor: Includes one four-peson golf team, special recognition at start of the tournament and additional signage.
- $1,000 - Silver Sponsor: Includes one four-person golf team and recognitioin at start of lunch.
- $600 - Corporate Team Sponsorship: Includes one four-person golf team and a hole sponsor sign.
- $250 - Hole sponsorship
- Donation – prize item or monetary donation.
Due to COVID-19, there are some aspects of the event of this year’s tournament that will be different than in previous years. In addition to the standard safety precautions enacted by Crosswinds Golf Club, we will also implement the following practices:
- Social distancing is encouraged whenever possible
- Practice areas will be restricted to 10 people or less
- Awards and any other announcements will be made outdoors via microphone