Smart Medicine Meets Smart Phones: Virtual Healthcare 24/7
With the global spread of COVID-19, social distancing has become an important tool to stop the spread of the virus. St. Joseph's/Candler's Smart Care 24/7 provides online medical visits without the crowded waiting room.
Suffering from fever, cough or shortness of breath? Are you ready to feel better?
The benefits of Smart Care 24/7 include:
- Remotely connecting patients to board-certified, health professionals
- Avoiding exposure to germs
- Offering non-emergent medical assessments of cold & flu, coronavirus, aches, pains, sore throats and numerous other illnesses
- Consultations are conducted via smart phone or other smart devices
- Free registration and enrollment
- Available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- No insurance required
- Nominal fee for services
Reduce your risk for infection and download the Smart Care 24/7 app.
More About Smart Care 24/7
St. Joseph's/Candler Smart Care 24/7 brings a health care provider to you when and where you need it. Our team of board certified doctors and nurse practitioners provide consultation, diagnosis and treatment for minor illnesses through video chat or over the phone 24/7 without an appointment for only $49.
Live chat with a provider on your laptop or smart phone.
St. Joseph's/Candler Smart Care 24/7 can treat a variety of minor illnesses such as these common conditions:
- Cold & Flu
- Pink Eye
- Stomach Flu
- Urinary Tract Infection in Adult Women
- Back Pain
How Smart Care 24/7 works
- Visitors can access a provider through our web portal or with one of our apps.
- No appointment is needed.
- Register in less than three minutes.
- A provider will be discussing your issue in 20-30 minutes
Do you have a more serious matter?
If this is an emergency, call 911.
If your issue isn't covered by this service, make an appointment with a board-certified doctor in the St. Joseph's/Candler Physician Network.