Safety Zone: Video: How we keep our hospitals clean
Sep 3, 2020
The Environmental Services team at St. Joseph's/Candler works around the clock, seven days a week to keep our facility clean. In the video below, St. Joseph's Hospital Environmental Services Manager Gina Snead explains the daily tasks our co-workers take to keep both COVID rooms and acute care rooms, as well as shared spaces, disinfected and safe.
Also in this series:
- Safety Zone: Here's how we are keeping patients safe at our primary care, specialty offices
- Safety Zone: Video: How we keep our hospitals clean
- Safety Zone: How the LCRP is keeping cancer patients safe
- Safety Zone: Why it's safe to come to the emergency room at St. Joseph's/Candler
- Safety Zone: Why now is the time to have your surgery
- Safety Zone: Having a baby soon? We'll keep you safe.