Much of today's medical care can be completed without coming into the hospital or requiring an overnight stay. St. Joseph's/Candler strives to put our medical facilities closer to our patients to take the hassle out of healthcare. Just like our hospitals, our outpatient locations are staffed with board-certified physicians and surgeons, highly-skilled registered nurses, physical therapists, pharmacists and other experts.
We have specialty locations all over the Savannah region and in the South Carolina Low Country. Some of outpatient services we offer include:
• Outpatient surgery (St. Joseph's Hospital, Candler Hospital
and Pooler Campus)
• Rehabilitation including physical, occupational, speech and hand therapy (St. Joseph's Hospital, Candler Hospital, Pooler, Rincon and The Landings Club)
• Imaging (St. Joseph's Hospital, Candler Hospital, Telfair Pavilion, Telfair Breast Imaging - Eisenhower, Pooler Campus, Bluffton)
• Gastroenterology (St. Joseph's Hospital and Candler Hospital)
• Urgent Care (Savannah, Pooler, Richmond Hill, Bluffton, Hinesville, Rincon and Statesboro)
• Lab (St. Joseph's Hospital, Candler Hospital, Medical Arts, Rincon, Pooler and Bluffton)
• Infusion therapy (Candler Hospital)
• Center for Medication Management (Savannah, Skidaway Island, Pooler and Bluffton)
• Diabetes Management (Candler Hospital)
• Wound Care and Hyperbarics (Candler Hospital, Hinesville and Bluffton)
• Pharmacy (Candler Hospital)
• Wellness Center (Candler Hospital)
Join one of the most exciting and well-respected employers in the Southeast. St. Joseph's/Candler is a private, faith-based, not-for-profit health system featuring two of Georgia's oldest hospitals: St. Joseph's Hospital (330 beds) and Candler Hospital (384 beds). Both hospital facilities are accredited by the Joint Commission. St. Joseph's/Candler is proud to be a recipient of the "Magnet" designation, which recognizes excellence in nursing services.
Our Mission: Rooted in God's love, we treat illness and promote wellness for all people.
Our Vision: To set the standards of excellence in the delivery of health care throughout the regions we serve.
Our Values: Compassion, Quality, Integrity, Courtesy, Teamwork and Accountability.