St. Joseph's/Candler opens seventh Urgent Care location on the Pooler campus
May 1, 2019
Urgent Care at the new St. Joseph’s/Candler Pooler Campus opened its doors on Wednesday, May 1st. This is the seventh urgent care location in the region and offers the residents of Pooler and its surrounding areas even greater access to a convenient, patient-integrated experience close to home - now on both ends of Pooler Parkway.
The opening of Urgent Care completes the Phase I of the St. Joseph’s/Candler Pooler Campus.
St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care provides care for a number of non-life-threatening medical conditions, such as:
- Colds, sinus infections and severe sore throats
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Cuts requiring stiches
- Simple broken bones and fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Ear infections
Examples of conditions that would require a trip to the St. Joseph’s Hospital Emergency Department or Candler Hospital Emergency Department include:
- Chest pain
- Seizure, loss of consciousness or head injury.
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Compound bone breaks
St. Joseph’s/Candler operates seven Urgent Care facilities across the region, learn more here.
SJ/C Urgent Care locations include:
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care - Savannah Midtown – 361 Commercial Drive (at Eisenhower Dr.)
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care Pooler – 107 Canal Street
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care Pooler - 101 St. Joseph’s/Candler Drive
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care Bluffton – 3 Progressive Street at Buckwalter Place
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care Rincon - 5621 GA Highway 21 S.
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care Hinesville – 780 East Oglethorpe Highway at General Steward Way
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Urgent Care Statesboro – 1096 Bermuda Run Road
About St. Joseph’s/Candler
St. Joseph’s/Candler is a 714-bed, Magnet-designated facility for nursing excellence, with a focus on the latest technologies and research. It is anchored by St. Joseph’s Hospital and Candler Hospital. Its comprehensive network includes centers of excellence for neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, orthopedics, pulmonary medicine and a variety of other disease specialties. SJ/C's Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion has been selected to be part of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the NCI Community Oncology Research Program. St. Joseph’s Hospital and Candler Hospital is a not-for-profit health system serving 33 counties in southeast Georgia and three in the South Carolina Low Country and is the largest and only faith-based institution in the region. For more information, visit www.sjchs.org.