Multidisciplinary Team Approach
You are not alone in your battle against cancer. That is why we employ a team of doctors from multiple disciplines to consider your every need.
Multidisciplinary Cancer Teams at St. Joseph's/Candler
Multidisciplinary cancer teams are comprised of physicians with related specialties and support personnel who meet regularly to review individual cases. St. Joseph's/Candler has multidisciplinary teams for the following areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer
- Genitourinary (GU) Cancer
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thoracic (Lung) Cancer
For information about LCRP services and physicians, please call 912-819-5704.
Learn about LCRP's team of physicians.
Learn about the LCRP's CyberKnife physicians.
Learn about LCRP's various accreditations.
Our Physicians and Medical Partners
At the Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion, all medical care is provided at one convenient facility. The Pavilion houses:
- Two medical oncology offices: Low Country Cancer Care and Summit Cancer Care
- Radiation services at Radiation Oncology Center
- One private-practice office: Dr. Douglas Mullins, pulmonologist
- Dr. Howard Zaren, surgical oncologist and medical director of LCRP.
Patients can be assured that they are surrounded by caring staff that are able to address a wide array of cancer needs.
For More Information on Comprehensive Cancer Care Specialists
For more information about advanced cancer services at the Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion at St. Joseph's/Candler, please call 912-819-5704.