Resources for Patients and Families at the LCRP
Whether you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with cancer, or you are beginning to undergo treatment, the road to cancer remission can be a scary and stressful experience. The expert cancer team at the Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion strongly believe in providing compassionate care in a supportive environment. We know you have many questions, and our team will ensure that you not only understand the healing process, but are comfortable with each decision along the way.
Access to educational materials and information about your hospital visits can be useful to alleviate any anxiety our patients or their loved ones may be feeling. You can access the below links for patient resources, or call your nurse navigator for expert guidance on the road to recovery.
- Learn more about the LCRP
- Medical Affiliations - Discover more about the expert medical affiliations that make us one of the premier cancer care providers in the region
- Living Smart Blog - Read our Living Smart Blog's cancer related topics for educational information about a variety of cancer topics.
- Health Library - We encourage our patients to learn as much as possible by reading about cancer conditions, side effects and treatments.
- Clinical Trials - St. Joseph's/Candler is one of the leading clinical trial organizations in the region. Learn how to receive cutting-edge medical treatments and keep track of clinical trials in your area.
For more information on advanced cancer treatment options at St. Joseph's/Candler, please call (912) 819-5704.